8th Annual HopeWalk
October 22, 2016
Notre Dame Prep High School
9701 E. Bell Rd | Scottsdale
7:30 A.M. Team Check In | Special Guests | Live Music
9:00 A.M. Family Walk Begins
The HopeWalk is the largest fundraising event for HopeKids Arizona. This event helps provide our ongoing HopeDay Program for more than 1,200 families who have a child with a life-threatening medical condition. Your participation ensures that families are looking forward to the next fun event around the corner rather than dwelling on what they are dealing with in the present.
- The 5K Walk is paved and wheelchair accessible. Wagons and strollers for the kids are welcomed. NO pets allowed except for service dogs.
- Light snacks will be provided thanks to generous donations from Fry’s and General Mills.
- Please bring your own water for the beginning of the walk. Additional water bottles will be available along the route.
- Make sure to wear a hat and plenty of sunscreen.
- There will be live entertainment before and after the walk, along with the appearance of special guests and mascots.
- All children who complete the 5K route will receive a medal.
- In previous years, teams have created their own team T-shirts and have come up with some fun, creative designs. Feel free to design your own team T-shirts to wear on the walk.
Can’t make it to the HopeWalk on October 22nd but still want to help?
Register as a “Virtual Participant” to create a fundraising page or make a donation to our general fund and send the link to family and friends. Click “donate now” to make a donation to the general fund.
Proceeds benefit HopeKids Arizona’s HopeDay Program.